Coaching | Strategy | Executive Education | International Business
What can I contribute to your development?
Your expertise is highly valued Peter and as you have already captured the heartbeat of the Organisation, it makes sense this next stage is facilitated by you.
Thanks for the reports Peter, they are an excellent springboard for our way forward.
Applied skills honed and tested over the course of a 40 year international career involving people-to-people contact in a multitude of countries and cultures.
Experience gained in working internationally with hundreds of executives reaching transition points in their professional and personal lives.
- The ability to grasp complex concepts quickly
- The ability to take complex issues and articulate them simply and understandably
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- A strong interest in dealing with challenging and unpredictable situations
- The ability to integrate diverse perspectives
- A recognised skill in strategic thinking
- The ability to listen
- The willingness to collaborate
- The desire to enhance your professional and personal future
He also has the ability to listen, challenge, shape and gain and buy into a vision which he then executes. His style of leadership is one of diplomacy and pragmatism. He manages to combine the ability to listen, challenge, influence in a way that subsequently helps implementation and progress.
©Peter Withers, 2016.